Module 6: Bidding to Public Sector for Change
Procurement rules often vary depending on the country, legal environment, and nature of the entity. Parties interested in participating in tender related to their activities often face the following challenges:
- I don't know how to find a relevant tender
- I found a relevant tender, but the deadline is too soon
- I don't speak the language
- I don't understand specifications. What do they want from me?
- I could prepare the offer, but I do not meet a few compulsory requirements
- Too much paperwork to be filled in
- Is it really transparent?
- Who are my competitors?
This course will help you to understand how to overcome these barriers when bidding for the public contracts.
Mr. Robert Miskuf is the Founder and CEO of PEDAL Consulting. Since 2009, he has been collaborating closely with one of the leading EU affairs consultancy firms based in Brussels through which he acquired core skills in research and analysis as well as project and association management. Prior to that, he worked at the secretariat of the European Parliament in Brussels, where he undertook research on European and National legislations. Thanks to his intensive involvement in a number of different NGO’s, he successfully managed various EU regional and community projects. Holder of a Merit degree in European Studies and International Relations from the University of Westminster in London, Robert is fluent in English, Italian, Slovak and Czech. Robert is currently holding the following functions:
- CEO at PEDAL Consulting (www.pedal-consulting.eu)
- Funder at Tenderio (www.tenderio.com)
- Partner at StudiumOK (www.studiumOK.eu, www.studiumOK.it)
- Consultant at SQUARIS CONSULTANTS, EU affairs consultancy firm, Brussels, Belgium (www.squaris.com)
- Research Associate at RISI, Leading information provider for the global forest products industry, Brussels, Belgium (www.risi.com)
- Project Manager at PUBLIC SAFETY COMMUNICATION EUROPE FORUM, Common ICT platform for governments, industry and research, Brussels, Belgium (www.psc-europe.eu)
- Project Manager at CORTE, Confederation of Organizations in Road Transport Enforcement, Brussels, Belgium (www.corte.be)
- Project Manager at TIEMS, The International Emergency Management Society, Brussels, Belgium. Association managed through SQUARIS (www.tiems.info)
- Consultant at UEMO, European Union of General Practitioners/Family Physicians. Association managed through SQUARIS (http://www.uemo.eu/)
Robert Miskuf is a coordinator of the Erasmus + (KA2) project called “Social Growth on Trafficking and Immigration” composed of 6 partners from 6 countries. He has also successfully coordinated “Startup Europe Partnership” project.